Save This Page
  • Crohn's Disease Forum
  • What I Learned From Wikipedia
  • Archive
  • Monday, February 13, 2006

     

    My Trader; Free (and Excellent) Investment Information Software

    The Internet has empowered investors, by giving them a plethora of information to base their investment decisions off of. Today I am sharing with you another excellent tool that you should utilize as part of your investment decision-making process. It is a program called My Trader. This program provides stock prices on demand (with a 15 minute delay), which is as good as it gets in terms of finding stock prices online (for free). My Trader has many other uses, but I feel it’s best feature is the charting capabilities My Trader allows you to create elaborate charts with any stock on any major American exchange. Any metric you can imagine can be utilized and customized to fit your requirements.

    Best of all, this program can be downloaded for free from the link below!

    Enjoy!



    http://www.fongan.net/MT/download.asp

    Comments:
    Nice blog. Keep up the good work.

    Regards,
    Stock Options Trader
    forex online option trading
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?