Save This Page
  • Crohn's Disease Forum
  • What I Learned From Wikipedia
  • Archive
  • Wednesday, January 18, 2006

     

    Article: Harvard MBA's or Playboy Bunnies, Who would you let invest your money?

    I found a great article today that really drives home my point about Fund Managers. I'll let you read the article to get the specifics, but 4 Playboy models who were invited to create a fantasy portfolio of stocks are currently in the top 1% in terms of return (starting at the begining of the year). It would seem that their success is due, in part, to choosing companies that they know. This is a peice of advice that has been shared on this blog in the past. The article is linked below, and is from http://www.tradingmarkets.com

    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/Daytrading/commentary/lftw/01172006-48713.cfm

    Comments:
    I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
    the indexes easily.

    Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

    RickJ
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?